This easy-to-read guide includes:
- An overview of performance measurement and its importance for aging services providers.
- An introduction to key concepts in performance measurement such as:
- Data, information, and knowledge as the foundation of a performance-based system.
- Reliability, validity, accuracy, and completeness.
- Indicators and performance targets.
- Performance analysis and improvement.
- Steps for implementing a performance-based system.
- Examples and case studies from aging services providers.
Introduction to Performance Measurement in Aging Services
Item #: 7916.50
Price each or as selected: $52.00 CAD