Presenter: Donald G. Jorgensen, PhD, CEAP
Is your organization still relevant? Are you prepared for rapid change? Maintaining strategic leadership versus continual crisis management is a key to success for every organization. This webinar will review the keys to positioning your organization for the challenges of the immediate future. We will discuss how to meet and incorporate relevant CARF Section 1 standards to achieve excellence in your organization’s core business functioning and communication of your value to stakeholders.
Webinar participants should be able to:
- Determine where your organization sits on the “relevance curve” and learn how to maintain future relevance.
- Learn how to effectively incorporate CARF strategic planning standards to strengthen strategic leadership and avoid crisis management.
- Recognize the need and benefit of a succession plan for both nonprofit organizations and private organizations of all sizes.
- Learn the five relevant questions you need to ask to re-position your organization for effective change.
- Learn four keys to successful team leadership.
Presenter Biography: Donald G. Jorgensen, PhD, CEAP, is the founder of Jorgensen Healthcare Associates and owner of Arizona-based Human Factor Consulting. With decades of experience as a consultant in the areas of change leadership, team development, and behavioral health, Don helps bring out the best in leaders and organizations around the globe.
Don has established addiction treatment and employee assistance programs that have brought help to thousands of families. He is known for his humor and a straightforward style and has been interviewed by media in the US, Canada, Ireland, and China on leadership, workplace drug and alcohol issues, and crisis response.
Don has worked with CARF for over 25 years as a behavioral health surveyor and trainer specializing in performance measurement, ethics, and leadership. He has authored numerous articles and books covering such topics as organizational relevance, performance measurement, and addictions. His EAP Buyers Guide has been adopted for use worldwide.
Don received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the international Employee Assistance Professionals Association, and was honored with a President’s Volunteer Service Award from the White House in recognition of his work on behalf of ShelterBox USA.
CARF webinars offer:
- Convenience - train in the comfort of your office, home, or another remote location.
- Cost savings - train multiple employees for the price of one registration fee, with no additional travel or accommodation costs.
Delivery and Use:
Recordings are available for delivery two business days after the webinar date listed. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the link(s) to your purchased recording(s), the PowerPoint slides, and any handouts from the webinar attached. This is a web-based product, not a CD or a downloadable file. Purchased webinar recordings are available for review until the end of the calendar year.
There is no limit on the number of staff who can view the purchased recording(s), but it is restricted for internal use only and the file or links may not be passed onto anyone outside your organization.
CARF is committed to diversity and inclusion, with the goal of providing an accessible and welcoming education experience. CARF provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you would like to request an accommodation, please specify your preferred accommodation. If you have any questions, please contact Rikki Guerra at (888) 281-6531, ext. 7067 or email@example.com.