Did you know that the current CARF Standards ask you to look at culture, language, and ethnicity in over 60 areas? This webinar will provide the roadmap you need to fully conform to the cultural competence and CLAS standards required in today's environment. Dr. Mancini is the founder of a behavioral health organization that achieved CARF accreditation with exemplary mention multiple times. Dr. Mancini will walk you through the requirements of the standards manual and provide examples of how these standards are being developed and implemented.
Webinar participants should be able to:
- Define cultural and linguistic competence.
- Understand CARF requirements to meet the cultural competence standards.
- Identify how cultural competence applies to every aspect of the organization.
- Collect information in a cultural and linguistically appropriate manner.
- Learn the steps necessary to develop a cultural competency plan for the organization.
Delivery and Use:
Recordings are available for delivery two business days after the webinar date listed. You will receive an email from email@example.com with the link(s) to your purchased recording(s), the PowerPoint slides, and any handouts from the webinar attached. This is a web-based product, not a CD or a downloadable file. Purchased webinar recordings are available for review until the end of the calendar year.
There is no limit on the number of staff who can view the purchased recording(s), but it is restricted for internal use only and the file or links may not be passed onto anyone outside your organization.