The webinar will provide the practitioner with useful tools in providing clinical supervision that is meaningful, ethical, culturally appropriate, and a collaborative process with the supervisee. A person-centered strengths-based perspective is applied. Example forms and case consultation will be provided.
Webinar participants should be able to:
- Recognize ethical, legal, and regulatory issues of supervision, including documentation of the supervisory sessions and applications of conformance to CARF standards.
- Recognize challenges in supervision.
- Describe how cultural issues can affect the supervisory relationship.
- Identify accountability of both the supervisor and the supervisee in the supervisory relationship and how this can be a collaborative process.
CARF webinars offer:
- Convenience - train in the comfort of your office, home, or another remote location.
- Cost savings - train multiple employees for the price of one registration fee, with no additional travel or accommodation costs.
Delivery and Use:
Recordings are available for delivery two business days after the webinar date listed. You will receive an email from email@example.com with the link(s) to your purchased recording(s), the PowerPoint slides, and any handouts from the webinar attached. This is a web-based product, not a CD or a downloadable file. Purchased webinar recordings are available for review until the end of the calendar year.
There is no limit on the number of staff who can view the purchased recording(s), but it is restricted for internal use only and the file or links may not be passed onto anyone outside your organization.