This webinar will address a newer approach to healthcare delivery through a health home model of care. You will have an opportunity to learn best-practice approaches in educating those with mental health and/or co-occurring conditions in promoting wellness, self-care and recovery, and outcomes indicators to monitor and identify success. You will also gain knowledge of program implementation processes and an understanding of how organizations have met the CARF health home standards.
Webinar participants should be able to:
- Identify a health home model.
- Appreciate the whole person approach through integrated services.
- Identify methods of health promotion, care coordination, and trends.
- Have knowledge of data collection processes and outcomes obtained.
- Have a better understanding of CARF health home standards.
Delivery and Use:
Recordings are available for delivery two business days after the webinar date listed. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the link(s) to your purchased recording(s), the PowerPoint slides, and any handouts from the webinar attached. This is a web-based product, not a CD or a downloadable file. Purchased webinar recordings are available for review until the end of the calendar year.
There is no limit on the number of staff who can view the purchased recording(s), but it is restricted for internal use only and the file or links may not be passed onto anyone outside your organization.