Personnel management requires much more than maintaining accurate employee files. This interactive webinar will help you understand how to demonstrate conformance to CARF standards in the areas of human resources, hiring and retention practices, performance evaluations, and competency-based training and describe how to put effective personnel performance management into daily practice.
Webinar participants should be able to:
- Understand and apply CARF human resource standards.
- Improve employee hiring procedures.
- Learn a new approach to conducting performance evaluations.
- Understand the differences and requirements of employees versus contractors.
- Learn the five basic employee needs and their impact on organizational success.
Delivery and Use:
Recordings are available for delivery two business days after the webinar date listed. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the link(s) to your purchased recording(s), the PowerPoint slides, and any handouts from the webinar attached. This is a web-based product, not a CD or a downloadable file. Purchased webinar recordings are available for review until the end of the calendar year.
There is no limit on the number of staff who can view the purchased recording(s), but it is restricted for internal use only and the file or links may not be passed onto anyone outside your organization.