A primer for CARF accreditation.
- Standards Manual (spiral-bound printed copy) includes:
- accreditation policies and procedures
- applicable standards
- intent statements to guide demonstration of conformance
- changes in the standards from the previous year
- appendices for required written documentation and operational timelines
- CARF glossary
- Survey Preparation Workbook (spiral-bound printed copy)
Companion to the manual. A workbook with standards-related questions.
Completing the survey preparation questions:
- helps determine overall readiness for the survey
- identifies areas for improvement in order to be in conformance to the standards
- aids in organizing materials in a manner that will be efficient for the survey team to review.
- Standards Conformance Checklist (printed, binder-ready)
Track general conformance to standards:
- perform a self-evaluation
- note areas for improvement
2022 Opioid Treatment Program Survey Preparation Package #2
Item #: 8722.62
Details: Printed products
Price each or as selected: $350.00 USD