Implementing a robust quality record review process is critical to maintaining the quality of service delivery, identifying concerns requiring remediation or improvement, and providing the best opportunity for ensuring conformance to legal requirements and business demands. This webinar will discuss the current CARF standards for quality records management and highlight methods to improve clinical and nonclinical quality records review to achieve excellence and continuous quality improvement.
Webinar participants should be able to:
- Understand how to incorporate CARF performance measurement and management standards into programs and organizations of various types or scale.
- Recognize the need and benefit of a quality records review process.
- Understand the difference between a documentation review and a quality records review.
- Learn methods to efficiently implement a quality records review process.
- Learn how to utilize a quality records review to demonstrate continuous quality improvement in service delivery.
CARF webinars offer:
- Convenience - train in the comfort of your office, home, or another remote location.
- Cost savings - train multiple employees for the price of one registration fee, with no additional travel or accommodation costs.
Delivery and Use:
Recordings are available for delivery two business days after the webinar date listed. You will receive an email from email@example.com with the link(s) to your purchased recording(s), the PowerPoint slides, and any handouts from the webinar attached. This is a web-based product, not a CD or a downloadable file. Purchased webinar recordings are available for review until the end of the calendar year.
There is no limit on the number of staff who can view the purchased recording(s), but it is restricted for internal use only and the file or links may not be passed onto anyone outside your organization.